My Mortgage

Any questions?

Please fill out the request form

Contact us

Borrower online account access

Subservicers info

A&D Mortgage is a licensed direct mortgage lender. A&D Mortgage may choose to retain servicing of loans or transfer loans to a new servicer. This selection does not affect the terms or conditions of loans other than those directly related to the servicing of the loan. If the servicing of your loan is transferred, you will be notified by A&D Mortgage LLC in writing, and you will receive welcome information from the new servicer.

If you are not sure who is your servicer, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Contact us

If your loan has been transferred to one of our subservicers, please contact them directly at:

Mortgage Assistance

Important Notice: Disaster Assistance Info

If you've been affected by a recently declared disaster, we are here to help.
Please check, if your area has been federally declared as a natural disaster. Visit the Federal Emergency Management Agency's (FEMA) website.

*When you apply for assistance, FEMA will check to make sure you meet certain requirements. FEMA must ensure all applicants for FEMA assistance meet certain eligibility requirements prior to giving assistance.

If you are experiencing a hardship and need a mortgage assistance program, you must provide:

  • Proof of income
  • Previous year's Wage and Tax Statement or Tax Return Form (for self-employed individuals)
  • Copy of P&L statement (for self-employed individuals)
  • Letter explaining your hardship
  • Current bank statement

Your application must include a fully completed and signed Mortgage Assistance Application (RMA).


For more assistance contact our team at

(855) 760-7600

For assistance from a Housing Counselor, contact the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) at 800-569-4287. To find local counseling organizations, visit / U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).


Dear customers,

Beware of scam attempts. When you receive an incoming communication in any form, make sure that it originates from A&D Mortgage. If you suspect that the phone call, email or a letter may be scam, please contact us using one of the channels indicated in this website.


What are the signs of a scam phone call / email / letter?

Scammers use various methods to trick you into giving them your personal and financial information, or to make you pay them money. Here are some common signs of a scam phone call / email / letter:

  • The message has a generic greeting, such as "Dear customer" or "Hello friend".
  • The message claims there is a problem with your account, or your payment, and asks you to click on a link, open an attachment, or call a number to fix it.
  • The message asks you to confirm or update your personal or financial information, such as your password, your credit card number, or your Social Security number.
  • The message offers you a free gift, a prize, or a coupon, but asks you to provide some information, or fill out a survey to claim it.
  • The message uses threatening language, such as "Your account will be closed" or "You will face legal action" if you don't respond immediately.
  • The message comes from an unusual or suspicious email address, phone number, or social media account.


If you receive a message that looks like a scam, do not reply, click on any links, open any attachments, or call any numbers.

Instead, delete the message or hang up the phone. If you are not sure if the message is legitimate, contact A&D Mortgage using our official website or phone number: 1-305-760-7000 (Office), 1-855-235-6267 (Toll free)."


  • Registration & Signing In
  • Payments
  • Loan Transfer
  • Escrow
  • Loan Info
  • Taxes & Insurance
  • Other

How do I register?

You need to click "I am a new user" on the Borrower Portal main page and go through the account setup process. You will be required to provide your loan number, SSN, first and last name, and property zip code.

I'm unable to register.

You should double-check the data you entered and make sure they are correct. If you are still experiencing difficulties, contact us at (855) 760-7600 or

How to register a business account?

You need to click "I am a new user" on the Borrower Portal main page and select the "Business" account option. After that, you'll need to enter your company's name in the Last Name field and provide your SSN and zip code.

I don't know my loan number. Where can I see it?

Your 10-digit loan number can be found on your mortgage statements or at the top of your closing documents.

I don't remember my password.

You can reset your password online. To do this, go to the login page, enter your username, click "Next" and "Forgot My Password". Once you are redirected to the password reset page, enter your username, answer the security questions, and click "Reset". You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.

I don't remember my username.

To retrieve your username, go to the login page and click "Forgot my Username". Fill out the form with the account information, click "Next", and you will see your username.

I've registered on the portal but can't access my account.

Try to do the following:

  • Make sure that you enter the correct username and see the correct security image when trying to log in.
  • If you use a VPN, switch it off and log in again.
  • Clean the cache, refresh the page, and log in again.

If none of the above helps, contact us at (855) 760-7600 or

Is it safe to use the borrower portal?

At A&D Mortgage, we take your privacy and security as our top priority, continually investing in the latest security measures to keep our clients' trust in us.

We take advanced security measures to protect your data and maintain the highest level of privacy. Our portal uses encryption protocols to safeguard sensitive information transmitted between your device and our systems. Our robust firewalls and intrusion prevention systems protect against any unauthorized access or malicious activity. Our dedicated team of cybersecurity experts closely monitors our systems to detect any potential threat and respond to it promptly. We also adhere to strict data protection regulations to ensure the utmost security and confidentiality of your data.

So you may rest assured that using our borrower portal is absolutely safe.

How do I make a payment?

Three payment options are currently available to you:

  • Online via ACH (recurring or one-time payments)
  • By check (you can mail a check to the following address: PO Box 661230 Dallas, Texas 75266-1230, Attention: Servicing Department)
  • By bank transfer

Can I make a payment over the phone?

Yes, we accept payments over the phone when providing information about the account number, routing number, and account type.

How long does it take for the payment to be processed?

It depends on the payment method selected.

  • If you make a payment through ACH and submit it before 5:00 p.m., it is credited the same day.
  • If you pay by check, it first takes some time for the check to arrive at A&D Mortgage Head Office, and the payment is usually credited the second day after the check is received at the bank.
  • If you pay by wire transfer, it takes 1 to 3 hours, depending on the bank.

How can I sign up for automatic payments?

You can set up ACH payments in your account, if any. After logging in, select "Recurring Payment". Enter the required payment information and click "Continue"; double check the entered data and click "Submit".

Alternatively, you can send us your completed Automatic Payment Authorization Form by mail or email.

How can I make a payment online?

To make a one-time online payment, first, you need to log into your account and click "Online Payment" in the navigation menu. Then you need to enter the requested payment information and click "Continue"; double check the entered data and click "Submit".

Are there any fees for making payments?

We don't charge any fees for making payments. However, your bank or payment provider may have their own charges.

Can I pay by credit card?

Unfortunately, we don't accept payments by credit card.

I made a double payment, can I get the extra amount back?

You can send a written request for a refund to

Why am I charged an NSF fee?

The NSF (or non-sufficient funds) fee is the fee the bank charges for each payment return (meaning payment has not been honored by the bank). Your payment may be returned by the bank because your account is not located (for example, the incorrect account number is provided), there are not enough funds in your account to make the payment, or your account is frozen/closed.

When is my payment considered delinquent?

Payment is considered delinquent on the day after the due date. A late fee is charged if payment is not received within the grace period. The grace period can be 10-15 days, depending on the type of loan. Note that you better make the payment before 5:00 p.m. on the 16th to avoid late fees.

Can my late fees be waived?

Waiving late fees is a one-time courtesy in exceptional cases. You can submit your written request with justification and evidence to The request will be addressed to management for review on an individual basis.

Can I receive paper statements instead of electronic ones?

Yes, please contact us by email at or through the request form so we can make the necessary adjustments.

If I pay additional to principal, will my monthly payments go down?

Your monthly payment will not change; however, the amortization schedule will be adjusted. It means that the ratio of P&I will change, i.e., you will pay more towards the principal and less towards the interest.

Can my mortgage payment change, if so, why?

Generally, changes in the payment amount may be due to changes in property taxes or insurance premiums. The payment may also change as a result of interest rate recalculation in the case of an adjustable-rate mortgage.

Can my loan be sold?

Under the terms of the mortgage, the lender has the right to sell your mortgage to another lender. This is stipulated in the "Mortgage" document.

How do I know that my loan has been sold?

As a lender, we are legally required to inform you within 30 days of the transfer of your loan. Thus, you should receive a notice stating the details of the transfer, including the name and contact information of the new investor. The new investor will also send you a notification confirming the transfer.

Please note that if you received a notice from a new lender or investor without our prior notice, do not transfer any payments but contact us immediately to clear things up. That's how you avoid fraud.

What does it mean for me that my loan has been sold?

When your loan is sold, it means that ownership and servicing of your loan have been transferred to another financial institution. Such transfers are common practice in the mortgage industry, but little should change for you as the borrower. Thus, the terms of your mortgage loan, such as your monthly payment, interest rate, repayment schedule, remaining debt, and loan term, will remain the same.

The only change you will encounter is sending your monthly mortgage payments to a new address or setting up automatic payments with a new lender since the new lender will be responsible for servicing your loan.

What does escrow mean?

Escrow is a type of financial arrangement where a third party holds and manages funds on behalf of two parties involved in the transaction. Simply put, it's a kind of savings account that we manage for you to cover the estimated cost of property taxes, homeowner's insurance premiums, (private) mortgage insurance (PMI/MI), and other fees, if applicable. If you have an escrow account with us, we ensure that the required amounts are set aside and paid on time. If you don't have an escrow account, you need to keep track of tax and insurance premium due dates and make those payments yourself.

How can I set up an escrow account with A&D Mortgage?

At loan closing, you have the option of opening an escrow account with us. If we are already servicing your loan and you would like to add an escrow account, please send us your written request to or

Please note that in this case, you will need to provide proof that all taxes and insurance are current.

Can I remove my escrow account?

It depends on the loan type and certain conditions (e.g., at least 80% of the loan's original appraisal value must be paid, no late payments 30+ days in the past 12 months and 60+ days in the past 24 months, etc.). Thus, to find out if you qualify for an escrow waiver, you need to submit a written request to or, and we'll review the eligibility criteria for your case and provide an answer.

Please note that for some loans, an escrow account is required and cannot be removed.

Can the escrow portion of my payment change, if so, why?

Since escrow accounts are used to pay property taxes and insurance premiums, any change in your escrow payment can be due to a change in either your tax bill or insurance premium. To make sure you have sufficient money in your escrow account to pay your tax and insurance bills, we analyze your escrow annually.

How can I learn about changes to the escrow portion of my payment?

We analyze your escrow account at least once a year. Once the analysis is complete, we inform you of any changes to your mortgage payment by sending a detailed Escrow Disclosure Statement.

How are escrow payments calculated?

Escrow payments are calculated based on the estimated annual costs of property taxes and insurance. This amount is divided by 12 and added to your monthly mortgage payment

Where can I find information about my loan, such as balances, interest rates, payments, due dates, fees, etc.?

All your loan information can be accessed through the "Loan Details" section of your account.

How can I request changes to my loan information?

If you need to update or make changes to your loan information, please contact our Customer Service team at (855) 760-7600 for assistance.

How do I pay my property taxes?

If you have an escrow account, the taxes will be paid out of the account when they are due. If you don't have an escrow account, you will need to contact the tax authority to make payments.

How do I pay my insurance premiums?

If you have an escrow account, the insurance premiums will be paid out of the account when they are due. If you don't have an escrow account, you will need to contact your insurance provider to make payments.

How can I know my taxes and insurance premiums are paid and keep track of those payments?

You can easily track the payments made towards your taxes and insurance through the "Tax and Insurance Information" section of your account. Additionally, you can review your annual escrow analysis statement, which provides a breakdown of how your escrow funds are allocated for property tax and insurance. We provide such analysis statements once a year.

Do I need to send you my property tax bill?

If your loan has an escrow account, you do not need to send us the bill. We receive an electronic version of your bill and pay it for you before it's due. The only exception is if you get a delinquent, corrected, or supplemental tax bill. We'll also pay such a bill from your escrow account, but you will need to send us a copy of it to – either scan the bill or take a good-quality photo of it.

Please note that if your mortgage does not have an escrow account, you must pay all tax bills yourself and send us a payment confirmation.

What is my Tax ID Number?

Your Tax ID number is the same as your Social Security Number (SSN). If you don't have an SSN, then you have probably qualified as a foreign national and should have an ITIN (Individual Tax Identification Number) issued by the IRS (Internal Revenue Service).

What happens if I don't keep my property insured?

If you do not maintain insurance coverage on your property, we will obtain an insurance policy on your behalf (force-placed insurance), which often costs more, and this cost will be added to your loan balance.

Can I switch insurance providers during the loan term?

Switching insurance providers during the loan term may be possible. Contact our Customer Service team at (855) 760-7600 to discuss this process and the required documentation.

What is PMI?

PMI (or private mortgage insurance) is a type of mortgage insurance that protects the lender if the borrower defaults on the loan, as opposed to homeowners insurance, which protects the property. This insurance is often required when the down payment on a loan is less than 20%, and its cost is added to the mortgage payment. Once the LTV reaches 80% or less, the borrower can request a PMI waiver.

How can I cancel my PMI (MI)?

To inquire about the possibility of canceling PMI, please submit your written request to the Service Department at

Please note that approval of PMI cancellation depends not only on the LTV but also on the type of mortgage, age of the loan, significant home improvements made after loan closing, payment history, etc.

What is a 1098 form?

It's a tax form, reporting the amount of mortgage interest paid by the borrower during the tax year.

You reported to the credit bureaus that I made a late payment. Why did you do that? How can I dispute that?

After your mortgage payment due date, we give you a 15-day grace period before assessing a late fee. But if your payment is received after the last day of the month it was due, we notify the consumer credit bureau that you have made a late payment (as stated in your mortgage agreement).

If we reported your payment as late, but you have information (such as a bank statement) that shows we received your payment before the grace period is due, please mail us a copy of that information along with a written explanation. Once we receive your information, we'll investigate further. You also have the right to ask us to provide documentation that verifies we made no error in servicing your loan. Send your requests and supporting information to:

A&D Mortgage LLC
Servicing Department
1040 S Federal Hwy
Hollywood, FL 33020

Can you defer my payment by 1 month or accept payment in installments without reporting to credit bureaus?

Unfortunately no, there are no such provisions stipulated in the Note and Closing Disclosure.

I'm behind in my mortgage payments. What can I do to avoid foreclosure?

Depending on your unique situation, there are several options available. As part of the loss mitigation evaluation, we'll explore those options.

Some of them may include Repayment, Forbearance, Modification, Short Sale, and Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure.

Depending on which option we may approve, you may need to send us certain documents.

Please note that in most cases, we report your workout plan to the major consumer credit bureaus, which may affect your credit score.

What is loss mitigation?

Loss mitigation refers to various strategies and options A&D Mortgage as a lender may offer you if you're struggling to make your mortgage payment and are at risk of foreclosure.

Some of those options may include:

  • Repayment – paying your past-due payments over an extended time period (you stay in your home).
  • Forbearance – making no payments for up to 6 months and then paying back the missed payments later (you stay in your home).
  • Modification – changing the terms of your loan to make your payments more affordable (you stay in your home).
  • Short Sale – selling your property for less than you owe, but the sale satisfies your debt (you find another place to live).
  • Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure – transferring your property deed to us, we agree not to foreclose, and we may offer you financial help for relocation (you find another place to live).

How do I apply for loss mitigation?

First, please send your written request to with the justification of the hardship. We will review your request and come back to you with conclusions. In order to proceed, you may be asked to provide a pack of documents including but not limited to:

  • IRS Form 4506-C
  • Paystubs
  • Profit/loss statement
  • Bank statements
  • HOA (Home Owner Association) dues

If I don't qualify for a loss-mitigation how can I avoid foreclosure?

Depending on your unique situation, several options to avoid foreclosure may be available (but not limited to):

  • Selling a house – listing your home for sale with a real estate agent, and the proceeds from the sale are used to pay off the mortgage
  • Reinstatement – bringing a delinquent loan current by paying the total amount owed, including any missed payments, fees, and penalties (reinstatement involves making a lump sum payment).
  • Filling for bankruptcy – declaring your inability to repay your debts. Depending on the type of bankruptcy, it may provide certain protections, such as an automatic stay, which temporarily halts foreclosure proceedings. However, the specifics and consequences of filing for bankruptcy can vary depending on the jurisdiction and type of bankruptcy chosen.

I have been affected by a natural disaster, how can I get a forbearance on my loan?

Please send your written request to with a justification/explanation of your situation.

Please note that each situation is considered individually.

If you haven't found the answer to your question, please feel free to contact our Customer Service team at (855) 760-7600 or

Do you have any questions?

We will respond as fast as possible

Contact us